Cerasis is excited to announce the release of an all new, exclusive, & educational resource “The Evolution of LTL Shipping Practices: Addressing Capacity Woes, Use of Last Mile & How to Choose the Right LTL Carrier” white paper!
This is a must read for shippers who are accustomed to shipping LTL freight or are starting to ship more LTL freight. Get a free copy of the white paper by filling out the form to the right.
LTL capacity is quickly becoming severe, and full truckload carriers have already started to turn away freight. Meanwhile, LTL carriers struggle to meet on-demand needs, so shippers need to know a few LTL shipping practices to ensure their freight can be moved on time and without added costs.
What You’ll Learn in this LTL Shipping Practices White Paper
- The Problem With Securing LTL in the Midst of a Capacity Crunch
- Challenges in LTL and Last Mile
- Using LTL and Intermodal Shipping to Enhance Operations
- Best Practices to Manage LTL to Intermodal Shipping Costs
- Tips to Choose the Right Regional LTL Carrier for Your Organization