Cerasis is excited to announce the release of an all new, exclusive, & educational resource “Bringing Omnichannel to the Forefront of E-Commerce” white paper!
This is a must read for those who are looking to go omnichannel with their supply chain and understand a major part of that strategy is in the e-commerce channel. Get a free copy of the white paper by filling out the form to the right.
Omnichannel Needs E-Commerce to Work & Shippers Should Focus on Mastering the Channel to Compete & Reduce Costs
Although e-commerce makes up 10 percent of overall retail sales, its value in the modern economy must not be underestimated. There has been much discussion about the retail apocalypse, and retailers around the globe are clamoring about how they can achieve success and avoid this imminent doom. The answer lies in developing omnichannel experiences for customers, unifying the online and brick-and-mortar experience into a seamless shopping journey. Unfortunately, shippers may overlook the biggest obstacle to omnichannel, developing effective e-commerce shipping practices. Shippers need to understand the challenges of e-commerce shipping, how it contributes to omnichannel success and why a reliable, robust TMS and 3PL partnership can make all the difference.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
- How E-Commerce Threatens to Undercut Brick-and-Mortar Sales
- Why E-Commerce Shipping Mastery Leads to Omnichannel Success
- How to Excel at E-Commerce Shipping and Supply Chain Management
- Why Demand for an Omnichannel Supply Chain Persists
- How Mastering E-Commerce Shipping Strategies Will Help Retailers Avoid the “Retail Apocalypse”
- Tips to Master E-Commerce Shipping Strategies
- How a TMS aids Shippers in Going Omnichannel & Mastering E-Commerce
- How Going Beyond With a Transportation Management System
- Why Utilizing a 3PL to Streamlines the Whole Process