Cerasis is excited to announce the release of an all new, exclusive, & educational resource “Acing the E-Commerce and Logistics Game Means Going Back to the Basics with an Eye on the Future” white paper!
This is a must read for those who are looking to master e-commerce logistics! Get a free copy of the white paper by filling out the form to the right.
Want more educational white papers? Visit the “Freight Institute” to get not only all of our white papers, but also listen to podcasts, download e-books, search our blog by keyword or category, and much more.
E-Commerce Logistics Success is Only As Successful as Your Traditional Logistics Practices
E-commerce growth has become part of the record books. According to Eric Rice of Supply Chain 24/7, e-commerce growth in 2017 grew faster than it has since 2011. E-commerce increased 49 percent, moving from 10 percent of total retail sales to 13 percent. Unfortunately, e-commerce shipping practices, although different from traditional retail shipping, still fall short. Supply chain leaders need to understand why logistics fundamentals will continue to shape e-commerce shipping strategy.
What You’ll Learn in this E-Commerce Logistics White Paper
- What’s Wrong with E-Commerce Shipping Practices?
- E-Commerce Shipping Practices Require Logistics Fundamentals
- What Are the Best E-Commerce Shipping Practices in Using Traditional Logistics?
- Shipping Less-Than-Truckload Freight in E-Commerce: Shipping Online Is More Than Just Parcel Shipments
- How to Successfully Integrate an E-Commerce Shipping Plan into Your Traditional Shipping Practices
- Best Practices to Integrate an E-Commerce Shipping Plan with Existing Shipping Practices
- Dropshipping for E-Commerce Practices
- The Benefits of B2B E-Commerce Platforms for Dropshipping
- How Blockchain Impact E-Commerce
We hope you enjoy this educational white paper!