LTL & Full Truckload Resources
The State of & Pricing Outlook of the Less than Truckload Shipping Market
The Current Factors Driving the Less Than Truckload Pricing Market
Managing Full Truckload for Today & Beyond: A Combination Of Partnerships, Technology, & Regulation
How to Optimize Full Truckload Shipping Through Technology & Best Practices
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome Kristin Scheffert, the team lead for the Special Services Department here at Cerasis handling moves like Volume LTL or other specialized moves that are exceptions to LTL.
Best Pratices & Tips to Manage Volume LTL
In this episode you’ll get to know Kristin’s background as an expert in the logistics industry having worked helping shippers for several years.On the episode Kristin and I will have a great discussion best practices & tips to more effectively manage Volume LTL or sometimes referred to as partial truckload.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear:
- What is Volume LTL, sometimes referred to as Partial Truckload?
- What are the types of moves Cerasis specialized services team works to make happen for our shipper customer.
- Why managing these types of specialized moves are difficult in house and what benefits shippers gain when working with a third party to manage volume LTL moves.
- Possible challenges shippers may face when managing volume LTL or partial truckload.
- Insights on the volume LTL or partial truckload market shippers are currently dealing with in the field.
We hope you enjoy this very first episode of The Freight project podcast!