TMS Resources to Download
How to Implement & Integrate a TMS to Drive Adoption for a Larger ROI
TMS Evaluation: How to Evaluate, Select & Build the Case for A TMS
Shipper of Choice & TMS: How a TMS Makes Shippers’ Freight More Attractive
The State of Transportation Management Systems, Current Trends, & Key Benefits of a TMS
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s The Freight Project Podcast episode I welcome Roy Heuser, a long time Cerasis Sales Agent to talk the value of TMS integration.
The Value of TMS Integration
As with any first-time guest, you’ll get to know Roy’s background in the logistics industry, primarily focused on providing solutions to shippers over a career that spans 3 decades.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll get the following questions answered on the value of TMS integration:
- What is integration between a TMS and say an ERP
- What are some of the reasons why a shipper would begin to think about integrating another supply chain system into a TMS?
- When a shipper has seen the value of TMS integration, what do they have to do to get ready for the Integration of their systems to a TMS?
- Once a shipper integrates into our TMS, how did their processes change and what benefits did they start seeing in the short-term value of TMS integration?
- When would integration not be something we’d suggest for a shipper?
- What are Roy’s thoughts on the current state of the freight industry and if he continues to shippers see the value of TMS Integration?
We hope you enjoy this very first episode of The Freight project podcast!