Business and Marketing Resources
Marketing Logistics Services: A Discussion on Getting Attention Online
Example of an Effective Transportation Management Case Study
How Industrial Companies Can Pivot to Inbound Organizations & Increase Customer Experience
[WEBINAR] Inbound Marketing for Manufacturers
5 Reasons Supply Chain Companies Need to Be Curating Content
4 Inspirational Ideas for International B2B Lead Generation
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome Blythe Brumleve, Founder of Trucking Focused digital marketing agency, Digital Dispatch, to talk about how companies who are looking to reach truckers can improve trucking marketing using new digital marketing tools and how trucking influencers may help in achieving marketing goals.
Best Practices in Trucking Marketing & Working with Influencers
In this episode Blythe and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will learn who is Blythe and Digital Dispatch, with both marketers pulling from their practical experience around marketing to show those in the industry how effective digital marketing can help the trucking and freight industries stand out.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear Blythe and Adam address:
- What is Blythe’s background in freight & logistics technology that puts her in a great position to address trucking marketing?
- What would Blythe say to a trucking business owner or a company in the supply chain space who has resistance to developing a digital marketing strategy and how does she effectively explain to them the real results when it takes consistent execution of that strategy and patience over the long term to sustain a sound trucking marketing plan?
- What does Blythe consider an influencer and how does she dispel the myths around influencers out there, since some in other industries have gotten a bad rap?
- How does Blythe go about applying attribution of leads or increased brand awareness of overall digital trucking marketing efforts?
- The supply chain and trucking space are in the midst of their own digital transformation that is reminiscent of what marketers saw around 2010. Back then marketers had many options for vendors and software and there was confusion of where to start, which in turn stymied some adoption, and made some companies do nothing. Are we in the danger of creating that same confusion with executives in the trucking & freight industries? How can marketing professionals decrease this confusion, and through marketing, create a path towards other aspects of the business digitizing?
- Is there some advice Blythe can give other marketers or executives at trucking & supply chain companies when it comes to properly achieve sustainable success with trucking marketing that isn’t a wave of good leads and then a lull but offers more consistent results?
We hope you enjoy this very first episode of The Freight project podcast!