Transportation Management & Trucking Technology Resources
The Move to LTL Digital Shipping: How New LTL Technologies & Processes are Changing the Shipping Game
Using a TMS to Execute a Final Mile Strategy that Yields Desired Outcomes
Inbound Logistics Technology: Using Technology to Compete, Reduce Costs & Gain Greater Insight
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome longtime technology disruptor, former SalesForce VP, entrepreneur, and Chief Relationship Officer, or as they call him Chief Trucker, of NEXT Trucking, Bobby Napiltonia to talk about the changing face of trucking companies and how shippers interact with truckers due to disruptive technology.
NEXT Trucking is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
How Technology is Changing Shipping & The Face of Trucking Companies
On the episode, Bobby and “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will talk about the changing face of trucking companies as freight and trucking are amid disruption as the industry digitizes borne out of a need to build more trust, teamwork, and technology to take trucking and shipping to the next frontier.
In this episode, you’ll hear Bobby speak to the following:
- Why shippers, carriers, and 3PLs are using more logistics & freight technology and the driving forces of this change?
- Is the drive stemming from a need to improve efficiency, or why is the industry investing & adopting more than ever technology in their businesses?
- Are the conversations around advanced technologies like AI, Machine Learning, IoT, and blockchain all hype? Shouldn’t we think about the usable tools that can help the industry today?
- What challenges do you see for the industry in adopting and getting an ROI for investments in logistics technology?
- How will NEXT Trucking solve the industries’ issues by deploying technology solutions?
- What should the industry focus on in 2020 as it relates to logistics technology?
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!