We invite you to register and attend our educational webinar titled, “Why Supply Chain Leaders are Using Big Data Analytics” presented on Feb. 28, 2017, at 11:00 am ~ 12:00 pm CST.
You can register by visiting http://www.elasticwebcast.com/user/registration/theme_04/index.php?videocast=ODk.
Supply chain industry leaders have access to more information today than ever before in history. Thanks to data gathering programs, supply chain software, and data entry applications, this represents a mountain of data, which has the potential to provide groundbreaking insight into how to improve business model efficiency. As a result, business leaders can reap a significant return on investment by thoroughly analyzing this data. Unfortunately, some may not understand what supply chain big data truly is, how it is useful, and why they need to take advantage of it as soon as possible.
For this 60 minute webinar, join Adam Robinson, Marketing Manager at Cerasis, as he discusses how Big Data provides actionable insight to truly affect business outcomes, resulting in reduced supply chain costs and a more strategic approach to transportation management.
By attending this webinar, supply chain leaders will also learn:
- • What’s Big Data in Supply Chain & Logistics?
- •How Do Supply Chain & Transportation Leaders Get Started in Collecting & Using Big Data?
- • What Is the Impact of Big Data on the Supply Chain & Transportation Industries?
- • How Can Supply Chain Leaders Use Big Data as a Tool to Continuously Improve?
- • What Does the Future Hold for Big Data Applications at My Company in the Next 5 Years?
The session will end with a live Q&A and is not to be missed! We look forward to ‘seeing’ you there.
Date: Feb. 28, 2017
Time: 11:00 am ~ 12:00 pm CST