Freight Trucking Resources
A Guide to Maximize the Use of TMS
Inbound Freight Costs: How Gaining Visibility Achieves Bottom Line Savings
The 2019 Transportation Management Trends for all Shippers to Know
How Technology in Logistics will Shape Shipping in 2019
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome Craig Fuller, CEO of FreightWaves to talk the State of Freight Trucking.
The State of Freight Trucking
In this episode Craig and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will learn who is Craig is and will have an in-depth conversation on the state of the freight trucking market as it relates to volume, rates, and technology.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll get answers from the following questions:
- What is the state of the freight trucking market?
- How can shippers and carriers better stabilize their operations to stay profitable and competitive?
- Are we in a shipper’s market and are carriers are now going to have to cater to shippers by lowering rates?
- And if carriers have to cater to shippers, how should shippers think about contracts and rates with carriers?
- Do shippers have more leverage if freight volumes are down?
- Are we now at a pivotal point where technology adoption will move freight from a fragmented, volatile, and uncollaborative environment to one built on data, strategy, and collaboration that begets more stabilization in the industry from year to year?
- How will 3PLs who offer technology, like Cerasis, continue to add value to shippers if technology is more and more commoditized?
- And finally, if the industry itself is heading into a freight recession, and if so what does that mean and how can the industry prepare?
We hope you enjoy this episode of “The Freight project Podcast!”