Supply Chain Technology Downloadable Resources
Why Blockchain will Create Extreme Supply Chain Management Optimization
A Guide to Maximize the Use of TMS
The Digital Supply Chain: The Landscape, Trends, Types, and the Application in Supply Chain Management
How Technology in Logistics will Shape Shipping in 2019
E-Commerce Logistics: Background & Considerations for Manufacturers & Distributors
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome Sandeep Patel. Sandeep is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Veridian. Veridian is a company who specializes in the successful software selection, implementation, and optimization of supply chain systems that enable omnichannel fulfillment.
The Role of Supply Chain Technology Today
In this episode Sandeep and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will speak about the role of supply chain technology to help supply chain leaders realize success in effective inventory and warehouse management.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode Sandeep provides answers to the following questions on supply chain technology:
- In his day to day conversations with supply chain leaders & technology professionals, what is he hearing are the most common problems they are looking to solve with supply chain technology?
- What supply chain technologies are retailers using to be more effective and reach their desired outcomes this peak season? And why are they using these technologies?
- What are the tools that Veridian has developed that are allowing supply chain professionals to have flexibility, agility, and the ability to modify or change critical supply chain systems?
- Will supply chain executives will need more tools such as those in order to quickly adapt to systems & technology changes?
- In that past few years the supply chain has been inundated with advanced technologies, but how deeply utilized are these technologies like advanced analytics, AI/machine learning, blockchain, or robotics in warehouse and inventory management?
- Are these advanced technologies distractions from a larger focus that supply chain execs should have or is this the right time to start folding in these technologies alongside existing systems?
- How is Veridian implementing some of these technologies or perhaps what is Veridian suggesting to clients about what technologies to use to improve inventory and warehouse management? If not, what technology is prevalent and can be applied today in warehouse management?
- What are Sandeep’s thoughts on the role of effective inventory management and its ability to allow a company to remain profitable and gain market share?
We hope you enjoy this episode of the freight project podcast.