What You Would Be Doing:
The Pricing Analyst role supports sales, operations and leadership teams on understanding and analyzing pricing and market conditions in the transportation industry.
- Utilizes industry insight and resources to design, develop, and maintain solutions that will improve overall customer profit margins and drive growth
- Be the main point internally regarding pricing inquires for all modes of transportation
- Perform detailed analysis and deliver pricing options to present for customer negotiations
- Collaborate with management & teams, primarily sales and operations, to identify areas of opportunity to improve profitability for new and existing customers.
- 20% travel to new and existing customer facilities, carrier partners corporate offices, as well as other Cerasis offices
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2-5 years of cost analysis experience in the transportation industry
- Less-than-truckload, full truckload, project, and freight forwarding operations experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Must be self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel for cost analysis numbers and Word for process documentation and misc tasks
What’s In It For You:
We appreciate the hard work that our team members do. Therefore, in addition to working for an innovative and exciting company, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 529 Educational Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
Who Are We:
Established in August of 1997, Cerasis is a comprehensive, committed logistics company founded on helping customers manage shipping more efficiently and effectively. By using state-of-the-art technology to streamline shipping, we help simplify our client’s entire logistics process, whether it is for business-to-business or the E-commerce marketplace. With the help of sophisticated, cutting-edge and Internet-based software, Cerasis can also help our clients realize significant time and cost savings. Our Rater, a multi-carrier shipping solution, allows our client companies to make the smartest and most effective decisions about shipments instantly and seamlessly. It’s this kind of pioneering thinking, experience and across-the-board flexibility that sets Cerasis apart and helps put our clients on the road to success.
Who Is Our Team:
As a member of the Cerasis team, you will be a direct contributor to our rapidly growing, innovative, organization who not only takes pride in upholding our superior level of dedication to our customers but to our employees as well. We recognize the unique expertise each of our team members holds is what ultimately contributes to our success. Here at Cerasis, we live by a set of 4 Core Values:
- Innovative – Open & Creative
- Quality – Providing value in all we do
- Continuous Improvement of our people and services
- Respect of the individual and their contribution to the team
Intrigued? Click below to apply.