Cerasis brings you another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
Remember, you can catch every episode of “The Freight Project Podcast” by going over to the Podcast section of “The Freight Institute!” You can also subscribe and find this podcast on Apple iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Soundcloud, YouTube, and iHeartRadio!
As a reminder, we publish every Tuesday right on the Cerasis blog and Freight Institute. We hope you enjoy!
The Freight Project Podcast – Episode 2 – Greg Braun – C3 Solutions – Why Using Logistics & Transportation Technology is Vital to Gain “Shipper of Choice”
On today’s episode we welcome Greg Braun, Senior Vice President of C3 Solutions a Yard Management & Dock Scheduling software platform.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear:
- How Greg started C3 Solutions nearly 20 years ago and what value the Yard Management & Dock Scheduling software platform brings to the industry.
- What are the most pressing issues Greg & C3 Solutions sees in the logistics industry today as they work with all players involved.
- Why it’s vital to have visibility utilizing logistics & transportation technology to gain “Shipper of Choice” status so that as a shipper you not only survive the current capacity crunch but also thrive.
- What are the hindrances of technology adoption in the supply chain & how to overcome those hindrances.
- Finally, stay to the end to make sure you get Greg’s thoughts on what the logistics industry should focus on in the next 2 to 5 years.
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!
Bonus Downloadable Logistics & Transportation Technology Content from C3 Solutions
In the episode, Greg mentions the “Shipper of Choice” white paper recently published as an educational resource for shippers! Shippers will learn the value of utilizing logistics & transportation technology to increase overall effectiveness in transportation management practices & gain “Shipper of Choice” in this current capacity crunch. Click “Download the White Paper” below to get a copy of the “Navigating the New Trucking Landscape” White Paper.