Cerasis is excited to announce the release of an all new, exclusive, & educational resource “The Trends that Will Forever Shape Manufacturing in 2018 & Beyond” white paper!
This is a must read for those shippers of larger freight and surface freight who are wanting to open channels, such as direct to consumer by using e-commerce, beyond traditional ones! Get a free copy of the white paper by filling out the form to the right.
Introduction to Mutlichannel Fulfillment and Shipping
E-commerce has presented wholesale distributors and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with a opportunity for growth, but it comes at the cost of transitioning from single-channel shipping. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. e-commerce retail sales have increased 3.9 percent from the first quarter of 2018. Over the last year, average e-commerce sales have risen more than 15 percent, revealing the increasing demand for multichannel fulfillment and shipping.
To manage e-commerce logistics and maintain cost efficiency, shippers need to know the challenges in managing e-commerce logistics, how a TMS can help, and a few tips to streamline the process.
What You’ll Learn in this Multichannel Fulfillment and Shipping White Paper
- What are Challenges in Multichannel Fulfillment and Shipping
- Why Intermodal Freight Shipping and Freight Consolidation/ Deconsolidation Programs Are Essential
- Why a TMS Is Key in Managing E-Commerce Logistics
- The Top Tips to Manage E-Commerce Logistics
- Why a Robust, Comprehensive Shipping Strategy Must Include All Types of OTR Options
- Considerations in Last Mile and E-Commerce Shipping and Logistics
- Simple Ways to Improve Last-Mile in E-Commerce Practices