Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s The Freight Project Podcast episode we share a recording in conjunction with Joe Lynch’s “The Logistics of Logistics” which originally played here, to discuss marketing logistics services by sharing Marketing Manager Adam Robinson’s strategies & tactics that have allowed Cerasis to gain attention & generate leads and revenue thru effective digital marketing practices.
We’ll publish every Tuesday right on the Cerasis blog and Freight Institute. We hope you enjoy!
Marketing Logistics Services: It’s All About Creating Relevance
In this episode Cerasis Marketing Manager, Adam Robinson, speaks with “The Logistics of Logistics” Joe Lynch about Cerasis’ efforts at marketing logistics services for a suite of transportation management solutions for LTL, Full Truckload, Parcel, Last Mile, E-commerce capabilities.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear:
- Adam’s marketing background.
- How Adam came to work for Cerasis in marketing logistics services.
- How Logistics leads have moved from the smile & dial mentality alone to now be augmented by inbound leads thru effective digital marketing.
- Cerasis’ strategies & tactics to get attention online from their desired target audience by creating relevance in marketing logistics services.
- The importance of organizational collaboration and alignment to get an ROI from marketing logistics services.
- The changing sales cycle or what is called “The Invisible Prospect.”
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast & be sure to subscribe to the Logistics of Logistics podcast over at TheLogisticsofLogistics.com.
Marketing Logistics Services Resources
Example of an Effective Transportation Management Case Study
An Example of a White Paper Providing Education & Relevance to an LTL Shipping Audience
The 2019 Transportation Management Trends for all Shippers to Know
[PODCAST] How Industrial Companies Can Pivot to Inbound Organizations & Increase Customer Experience
[WEBINAR] Inbound Marketing for Manufacturers
4 Inspirational Ideas for International B2B Lead Generation
5 Reasons Supply Chain Companies Need to Be Curating Content