Join Cerasis for an educational webinar on the technology shaping the Less Than Truckload shipping industry by registering to attend ” The Guide to the Digital Revolution & Technology Shaping Less Than Truckload Shipping” on Wednesday, September 13th at 10 AM Central.
Shippers or those interested in the technology driven less than truckload industry can register by visiting https://goo.gl/yxnJCz
In this 40-minute webinar about LTL shipping and technology you’ll learn:
- EDI vs. APIs in Less Than Truckload Shipping: How Do They Compare & What Should a Shipper Use?
- Less-Than-Truckload Inbound Shipping: Using Technology to Stay Collaborative With Vendors
- What Less-Than-Truckload Data Should a Shipper Track?
- Less-Than-Truckload Tracking & Visibility: Why Shipper Communication & Carrier Transparency Matters
- What Should an LTL Transportation Management System Do for Me as a Shipper?
With so many variables going into LTL shipping, data, software-as-a-service (SaaS) systems, artificial intelligence, cloud-based system, technology and everything in-between, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. But, Cerasis can help you with all those challenges and possibilities and give you access to the original LTL-dedicated TMS system, the Cerasis Rater. It is time to move into the next generation of LTL shipping standards, and your moving partner is ready to help you.