Cerasis is excited to announce the release of an all new, exclusive, & educational resource “Tips for Managing Less Than Truckload Shipping in the Age of E-Commerce” white paper!
Get a free copy of the white paper by filling out the form to the right.
The surge of e-commerce generated more than $85 billion in the transportation industry in 2015, explains John D. Schultz of Logistics Management, and profitability continues to rise. Shippers need to understand the impact of e-commerce on shipping and how e-commerce and LTL team up to provide even stronger profitability than any other mode.
What You’ll Learn in this Less than Truckload Shipping E-Commerce White Paper
In this educational less than truckload shipping e-commerce white paper you’ll learn the following:
- E-Commerce Is More Than Just Parcel
- E-Commerce and LTL Infuse Shipping With New Revenue, Demand, and Ability
- How to Develop an LTL and E-Commerce Focused Shipping Strategy
- Benefits of Combining Less than Truckload shipping and E-Commerce Strategies
- Importance of Social Media feedback in e-commerce for LTL shipping
- Less Than Truckload Service Can Move Products Faster and Give Customers Peace of Mind
- How to Choose the Right LTL Provider in the age of E-Commerce’s Customer Driven Marketplace
We hope you enjoy this free white paper!