Lean Supply Chain & Supply Chain Optimization Resources
Logistics Service Level Agreement and Logistics Key Performance Indicators: A White Paper
Why Blockchain will Create Extreme Supply Chain Management Optimization
The Top Supply Chain Trends that Will Impact Supply Chain Management
Why Supply Chain Executives are Paying More Attention to Transportation Management
The Digital Supply Chain: The Landscape, Trends, Types, and the Application in Supply Chain Management
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s The Freight Project Podcast episode I welcome Chuck Intrieri, a long time contributor to the Cerasis blog and long time supply chain professional who has applied lean supply chain strategies in supply chains and consulting other pros to do the same..
A Discussion of Lean Supply Chain Strategies
In this episode Chris and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, and Chuck will have a great discussion around why if supply chain executives want to achieve their desired outcomes in omnichannel, customer experience, final mile, collaboration, and more, they should take a look at some of the fundamental applications of lean supply chain strategies.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll get answers to the following questions:
- What are lean supply chain strategies according to Chuck’s applied experience?
- What are some of the first areas of focus that a pro should look at to start lean supply chain strategies application?
- What are some of the initial hurdles to change that you’ve seen faced by the staff when management or leadership starts to deploy these lean supply chain strategies?
- Once these initiatives are put in place and adopted, what are some of the benefits that a company will see?
- From blockchain to AI, visibility and automation are top of mind for many supply chain pros. How do those technologies come into play in the lean supply chain? Can maybe TOO much technology or chasing the “trend” be a distraction away from sound fundamentals?
- What is voice of the customer, and why it’s vital in lean supply chain strategies to focus on VOC?
- What is the one piece of advice you’d give the generation that is now coming up and running the supply chain?
We hope you enjoy this very first episode of The Freight project podcast!