Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode, Cerasis welcomes back Greg Braun, Senior Vice President of C3 Solutions, a yard management & dock scheduling software company.
We’ll publish every Tuesday right on the Cerasis blog and Freight Institute. We hope you enjoy!
State of, Challenges, and Solutions in the Food & Grocery Supply Chain
In this episode of “The Freight Project Podcast” we have Greg back on as C3 Solutions is launching an information campaign to highlight challenges and solutions for those supply chain professionals in the food & grocery industries as they deal with the encroachment of Amazon’s purchase of grocery retailer “Whole Foods” causing what we call the “Whole Foods Effect.”
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear:
- What are the impacts on the food & grocery supply chain thanks to the “Whole Foods” acquisition & the pressure that puts on food & grocery supply chain executives.
- What are the current challenges that the grocery & food supply chain is facing today.
- What are the potential solutions to solve food & grocery supply chain challenges in order to compete with the likes of Amazon’s Whole Foods.
- How technology like YMS & Dock Scheduling Software will aid shippers in getting strategic & saving on logistics costs.
- What is the future of the food & grocery supply chain.
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!
Food & Grocery Supply Chain Resources from C3 Solutions
The E-commerce Effect: The Modern Supply Chain Disruptor
The Icing on the Cake: Making Omnichannel Grocery Seamlessly Smooth
The Nightmare on Inventory Street: How Out-of-Stocks Hurt Your Business and How to Overcome the Issue
The New Kid on the Block: The Growing Need for Blockchain in the Grocery Supply Chain