Freight Resources to Download
A Guide to Maximize the Use of TMS
Inbound Freight Costs: How Gaining Visibility Achieves Bottom Line Savings
The 2019 Transportation Management Trends for all Shippers to Know
How Technology in Logistics will Shape Shipping in 2019
How to Realize The Substantial Benefits of Final Mile Logistics
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome welcome back, for a third time, Kevin Hill, Co-Founder & President of CarrierLists & Direct of Research at FreightWaves to talk about the new FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index and all the various data points that go into this new index that shows if the market is more in a shipper’s or a carrier’s favor.
What You’ll Learn about the FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index
In this episode Kevin and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will take a look at the all-new FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll get answers to the following questions:
- What is the FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index?
- How is the FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index different from all of the other indexes out there?
- What kinds of data points are in the FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index & how will the index help shippers & carriers make better decisions?
- From the initial PPI readings Kevin has seen from the first indexes, are there any trends that would lead Kevin to make any predictions from the data?
- What are the future plans for the FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index, if any?
- Does Kevin and the FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index have any insight from the data points on freight rates for 2020?
- How can listeners access the FreightWaves’ Pricing Power Index?
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!