Fill out the Form Below to Get a Free Copy of the White Paper to Your Inbox!
The novel coronavirus, officially known as COVID-19, poured over global supply chains and brought untold disruption. The age of maintaining efficiency in place of responsiveness is now over. Supply chains of all sizes continuously work around the clock to meet basic needs. The supply chain is an essential business; it must continue to function despite uncertainty and disruption. Unfortunately, it’s now faced with the greatest challenge in modern history, and the crisis will continue to have ripple effects through the coming months. To help shippers through this and future crises, this white paper will explore:
- The state of the freight market as it relates to uncertainty.
- The Defense Production Act (DPA) and its impact on shippers.
- Spot freight turmoil and how to keep rates under control.
- The LTL market effects and how to prevent them from destroying your operation.
- The value of freight consolidation in navigating risk.
- How a data driven transportation management system (TMS) promotes ongoing business success.