Transportation Accounting & Freight Invoice Resources
LTL Shipping Accounting Options:
Prepaid Versus Add-In
Mastering Carrier Invoice Freight Auditing for a Healthy Bottom Line
The Complete Guide to Freight & Transportation Accounting
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome Dan Lane, the team lead for Team Superior, one of our Customer Service teams here at Cerasis.
On the episode Dan and I will have a great discussion around best practices & tips for effective freight invoice auditing & the importance of going about freight invoice auditing.
Best Practices & Tips for Effective Freight Invoice Auditing
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear:
- Our team approach to customer service at Cerasis and what each team member’s role is on the customer service team.
- What types of freight invoice auditing we do for Cerasis customers in detail.
- Why is freight invoice auditing important for shippers to do more often than not.
- If freight invoice auditing is a reactive type of practice or perhaps something shippers should be more proactive about.
- Insights on considerations a shipper should make when it comes to auditing of freight invoices.
We hope you enjoy this very first episode of The Freight project podcast!