Fill out the Form Below to Get a Free Copy of the White Paper to Your Inbox!
Cerasis is excited to announce the release of an all new, exclusive, & educational resource “The Importance of Freight Accounting Management to Reduce Costs” white paper!
This is a must read for shippers who are looking to increase resolutions on invoice disputes & to work to mitigate instances of billing errors to reign in unnecessary freight costs.
Get a free copy of the white paper by filling out the form to the left on desktop & up top on mobile.
What You will Read in this Freight Accounting Management White Paper
The only solution to overcome these risks is to implement advanced freight accounting management practices. Freight accounting services are all the rage in the industry for a good reason. Transforming this back-office process into a proactive means of boosting service and efficiency will garner positive results. This white paper will explore the topic in greater detail, including:
- How freight carrier invoice auditing forms a strong foundation for any accounting program.
- The challenges of creating and managing a freight invoice auditing program internally.
- The benefits of outsourced freight accounting services.
- How auditing and advanced accounting save money, enabling reinvestment within the supply chain.
- The average savings and opportunities found after conducting a freight bill audit.
We hope you enjoy this freight accounting management white paper.