Final Mile Resources Available
Final Mile Management: A Shipper’s 30,000 Foot View
The Ultimate Guide to Last Mile & White Glove Logistics
The State of Last Mile Delivery: Why Use by Shippers on the Rise
How Final Mile Logistics & White Glove Services are Impacting Shipping
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s The Freight Project Podcast we welcome back Cerasis Development Manager, Jerel Byrd, to talk about the new final mile technology solutions Cerasis has recently rolled out, availed now to all shippers who use the Cerasis TMS, the Cerasis Rater.
A Discussion on Final Mile Technology Solutions
In this episode Jerel and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will talk about the new Cerasis Final Mile Logistics Management solutions answering the following questions on our latest final mile logistics management solutions:
- What was the impetus that caused Cerasis to go down the path to develop these final mile technology solutions?
- What are the features of the new final mile technology solutions within the Cerasis Rater?
- How will the new final mile technology solutions will aid shippers in reaching their overall shipping goals?
- What Final Mile metrics will shippers be able to collect and analyze?
- What plans does Cerasis have to continue to build out final mile carrier options to give shippers the best choices for final mile shipments?
- The importance of getting underlying processes sound and in place to best implement & get an ROI from final mile technology solutions.
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!