Final Mile & White Glove Resources
The Ultimate Guide to Final Mile & White Glove Logistics
What Are the Trends in Final Mile Logistics?
Cerasis Final Mile & White Glove Solutions
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s “The Freight Project Podcast” episode we welcome back Cerasis Co-Founder & VP of Business Development, Steve Norall to discuss final mile logistics and white glove services.
We’ll publish every Tuesday right on the Cerasis blog and Freight Institute. We hope you enjoy!
Impact of Final Mile Logistics & White Glove Services on Shipping
Mr. Norall, who along with Steve Ludvigson, introduced one of the first web-based Transportation Management Systems in 1998, now comes onto “The Freight Project” Podcast to discuss another revolutionary innovation going on in the shipping industry: Final Mile & White Glove Services.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear:
- Why Cerasis is taking the step to develop a final mile logistics & white glove services solution inside the Cerasis TMS, the Cerasis Rater.
- The difference between final mile logistics & white glove services.
- What challenges are driving shippers to seek out more final mile & white glove options in their shipping practices.
- What are the benefits to shippers using final mile logistics & white glove solutions
- How using these practices separate shippers from their competition when they weave in these surface mode shipping options
- A sneak peak preview how Cerasis will handle Final Mile Logistics and White Glove Options for our shipper customers.
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!