TMS Resources to Download
The State of Transportation Management Systems, Current Trends, & Key Benefits of a TMS
Shipper of Choice & TMS: How a TMS Makes Shippers’ Freight More Attractive
TMS Evaluation: How to Evaluate, Select & Build the Case for A TMS
How to Implement & Integrate a TMS to Drive Adoption for a Larger ROI
A Guide to Maximize the Use of TMS
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s The Freight Project Podcast we welcome long-time Cerasis Account Executive, and freight industry pro, Beverly Bennett to talk about a multi-million-dollar shipper who underwent an ERP to TMS integration.
Benefits of ERP to TMS Integration
In this episode Beverly and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will learn more about Beverly’s background and how the ERP to TMS integration that her multi-million dollar freight spend customer underwent to bring visibility to processes and accounting to reduce overall resources need to manage freight.
In this “The Freight Project Podcast” episode you’ll hear answers to the following questions:
- What was the multi-million-dollar shipper’s freight management practice set up before Cerasis when the didn’t have ERP to TMS integration?
- What services did the shipper use before coming to Cerasis if any, and were they managing their challenges in house our thru outsourced services?
- What was the big ah-ha moment when the shipper decided they needed to try something new?
- What were the top reasons the shipper was interested in signing on with Cerasis once we provided them a scope of work, also called our “Shipper’s Blueprint?”
- How has working with Cerasis & the ERP to TMS integration helped the customer to overcome the challenges they had before?
- What were the exact services the shipper utilizes here at Cerasis and how are those tools & services helping the customer reach their goals?
- What metrics has the shipper seen improve in their engagement with Cerasis?
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!