Supply Chain Technology Resources
An Introduction to Blockchain and Its Potential Benefits and Drawbacks in Supply Chain Management
Revenue Growth At The Hand Of Improved Digital Supply Chains
The Digital Supply Chain: The Landscape, Trends, Types, and the Application in Supply Chain Management
A Guide to Maximize the Use of TMS
Hello and welcome back to another episode of “The Freight Project Podcast!”
On today’s episode we welcome Krenar Konami, founder & CEO of end-to-end supply chain visibility platform, at Tive, Inc.
The Benefits of End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
In this episode Krenar and Cerasis’ Marketing Manager & “The Freight Project Podcast” host, Adam Robinson, will have an in depth discussion about what Krenar and his team are up to at Tive to gain end-to-end supply chain visibility for shippers, 3PLs, and carriers and the benefits that are realized when those entities have real-time information down to the shipment level.
On the episode, you’ll hear Krenar answer the following:
- Having founded a hardware company in the supply chain space to aid in bringing improved supply chain visibility down to the shipment level, let’s first see how you define supply chain visibility. There are many definitions that span the industry, and perhaps defining visibility really comes down to who you are (shipper, carrier, BCO, technology provider, or services provider). So from your perspective, how do you define end-to-end supply chain visibility and then address that with your potential customers so they don’t simply gloss over the value you bring them?
- What products for end-to-end supply chain visibility and what they do in the way of visibility for customers?
- What challenges did you see by those players in the industry that gave you the idea to start Tive Inc.?
How is Tive, Inc. different than say RFID or simply tracking a truck via GPS or perhaps thru their ELD?
- What we’re seeing in the industry is more specialization from some logistics technology providers to solve “X” or specific issues in visibility. However, with so many technologies, what is the role of integration, such as how your product might integrate data flows to a TMS, in gaining improved end-to-end supply chain visibility?
- Finally, will end-to-end visibility ever truly be solved? Why or why not? And if so, how will it be solved and how close are we as an industry?
We hope you enjoy this episode of The Freight project podcast!