Small Package Freight
Why choose Cerasis as my Small Package Freight Logistics Service Provider
In the end, when you ship freight, no matter whether you’re using LTL, Truckload, or small package, it’s vital for you to have the ability to automate, have visibility into the activity in order to analyze your freight data, and have services available to you such as routing, freight accounting, and freight claims management.
When you do need small package freight services, you can expect the following Cerasis Small Package services:
- Consolidated freight invoices to improve accounting visibility for multiple shipments to and from multiple destinations and origins.
- Small Package auditing services to give you peace of mind you are invoiced what you expect to see on your freight invoice.
- 24/7 access to all freight invoices in Invoices Online within the Cerasis Rater, our proprietary freight management software
- Small package freight shipped through the same interface you already use when shipping LTL freight.
- Use your existing Commodity and Address databases for efficient record keeping, no matter what mode you ship your freight
Not sure what freight shipment mode is most advantageous for your business? Contact us to inquire about our transportation management solutions to help you realize both hard and soft cost freight savings.