Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding career with a growing company who is passionate about what they do, and believes in the continuous improvement of their employees and services? Then look no further!
What You Would Be Doing:
Cerasis, Inc. is currently searching for a dynamic individual to serve as a Transportation Coordinator to work in our customer service department utilizing your strong telephone and email skills. This entry level position is a full time position, working Monday through Friday, normal business hours. As a Transportation Coordinator, you will act as a liaison between the company, our customers, and carriers. You will provide exceptional customer service with information and solutions for moving freight through routing, tracking, and follow-up.
Your specific duties as a Transportation Coordinator will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls, making outbound phone calls, and email follow-up regarding all time-sensitive shipments
- Processing calls efficiently while updating our operating system with any applicable notes
- Identifying and resolving carrier pickup issues for shipments scheduled by Cerasis
- Prioritizing issues for freight in transit and provide possible solutions
- Monitoring transit progress of all time sensitive shipments
- Gather and input carrier information into the systems
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Transportation Coordinator, you must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) as well as solid organizational, multitasking and time management skills in order to provide the best possible customer service.
Specific qualifications for the Transportation Coordinator position include:
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional phone and email skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in data entry, including 10-key
- Being self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast paced team environment
What’s In It For You:
We appreciate the hard work that our team members do in order to provide our clients with the best in customer service. Therefore, in addition to working for an innovative and exciting company, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 529 Educational Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Who Are We:
Established in August of 1997, Cerasis is a comprehensive, committed logistics company founded on helping customers manage shipping more efficiently and effectively. By using state-of-the-art technology to streamline shipping, we help simplify our client’s entire logistics process, whether it is for business-to-business or the E-commerce marketplace. With the help of sophisticated, cutting-edge and Internet-based software, Cerasis can also help our clients realize significant time and cost savings. Our Rater, a multi-carrier shipping solution, allows our client companies to make the smartest and most effective decisions about shipments instantly and seamlessly. It’s this kind of pioneering thinking, experience and across-the-board flexibility that sets Cerasis apart and helps put our clients on the road to success.
Who Is Our Team:
As a member of the Cerasis team you will be a direct contributor to our rapidly growing, innovative, organization who not only takes pride in upholding our superior level of dedication to our customers, but to our employees as well. We recognize the unique expertise each of our team members hold is what ultimately contributes to our success.
Here at Cerasis, we live by a set of four Core Values:
- Innovative – Open & Creative
- Quality – Providing value in all we do
- Continuous Improvement of our people and services
- Respect of the individual and their contribution to the team
We are proud to say our team members are some of the best of the best, and we’re looking to add to that.
- Motived by helping people
- Customer service oriented
- Enjoys problem solving
- Eager to grow
That’s just a small list to describe our team, and define what we’re pursuing in new members!
Intrigued? Please send us your resume, along with a cover letter conveying your abilities and what makes you a perfect fit for this exhilarating opportunity! We can’t wait to hear from you!