Investigative Customer Service Specialist
Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding career with a growing company who is passionate about what they do, and believes in the continuous improvement of their employees and services? Then look no further!
What You Would Be Doing:
Cerasis, Inc. is currently searching for a dynamic, experienced individual to serve as an Investigative Customer Service Specialist to research and resolve exceptions to our customer’s shipments. As an Investigative Customer Service Specialist, you will be the primary interface for the customer on all transactions. In addition, you will also be a source of knowledge and information to customers, carriers, and fellow employees.
Your specific duties as an Investigative Customer Service Specialist will include:
- Matching and auditing LTL and TL carrier invoices utilizing both paper and electronic invoices
- Researching and negotiating pricing discrepancies with customers/carriers and resolve to everyone’s satisfaction
- Minimizing reoccurrence of billing errors through customer education, carrier discussions, and suggestions for systems improvement
- Answering customer invoice questions and resolving billing/collection issues
- Helping customers to better utilize our technology
Who We Are Looking For:
As an Investigative Customer Service Specialist, you must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) as well as solid organizational, multitasking and time management skills in order to provide the best possible customer service.
Specific qualifications for the Investigative Customer Service Specialist position include:
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently, and contribute to our team atmosphere
- Professional phone manner
- Excellent computer skills; including a typing speed of at least 30 wpm, and a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid mathematical skills
- Customer service experience
- Freight transportation experience or basic understanding of the transportation market is desirable
- Experience with freight invoices and freight claims a plus
What’s In It For You:
We appreciate the hard work that our team members do in order to provide our clients with the best in customer service. Therefore, in addition to working for an innovative and exciting company, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 529 Educational Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Who Are We:
Established in August of 1997, Cerasis is a comprehensive, committed logistics company founded on helping customers manage shipping more efficiently and effectively. By using state-of-the-art technology to streamline shipping, we help simplify our client’s entire logistics process, whether it is for business-to-business or the E-commerce marketplace. With the help of sophisticated, cutting-edge and Internet-based software, Cerasis can also help our clients realize significant time and cost savings. Our Rater, a multi-carrier shipping solution, allows our client companies to make the smartest and most effective decisions about shipments instantly and seamlessly. It’s this kind of pioneering thinking, experience and across-the-board flexibility that sets Cerasis apart and helps put our clients on the road to success.
Who Is Our Team:
As a member of the Cerasis team you will be a direct contributor to our rapidly growing, innovative, organization who not only takes pride in upholding our superior level of dedication to our customers, but to our employees as well. We recognize the unique expertise each of our team members hold is what ultimately contributes to our success.
Here at Cerasis, we live by a set of four Core Values:
- Innovative – Open & Creative
- Quality – Providing value in all we do
- Continuous Improvement of our people and services
- Respect of the individual and their contribution to the team
We are proud to say our team members are some of the best of the best, and we’re looking to add to that.
- Motived by helping people
- Customer service oriented
- Enjoys problem solving
- Eager to grow
That’s just a small list to describe our team, and define what we’re pursuing in new members!
Intrigued? Please send us your resume, along with a cover letter conveying your abilities and what makes you a perfect fit for this exhilarating opportunity! We can’t wait to hear from you!