[e-Book] The Guide to the Digital Revolution & Technology Shaping Less Than Truckload Shipping
Taking Everything Into Consideration
Demand for LTL is likely to increase in the coming months as more companies look to the new administration with hopes for decreasing barriers to domestic manufacturing and exports to other countries. Consequently, the rise in demand for capacity and subtle increases in LTL shipping costs will require shippers look for innovative ways to keep costs down and manage their LTL shipping strategy; more shippers will need an LTL TMS. However, not all TMS solutions are created equal, so knowing the core functions of quality systems encourages positive returns and further enhances your reputation and capacity as a shipper.
In this e-book about LTL shipping and technology you'll learn:
- EDI vs. APIs in Less Than Truckload Shipping: How Do They Compare & What Should a Shipper Use?
- Less-Than-Truckload Inbound Shipping: Using Technology to Stay Collaborative With Vendors
- What Less-Than-Truckload Data Should a Shipper Track?
- Less-Than-Truckload Tracking & Visibility: Why Shipper Communication & Carrier Transparency Matters
- What Should an LTL Transportation Management System Do for Me as a Shipper?
With so many variables going into LTL shipping, data, software-as-a-service (SaaS) systems, artificial intelligence, cloud-based system, technology and everything in-between, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. But, Cerasis can help you with all those challenges and possibilities and give you access to the original LTL-dedicated TMS system, the Cerasis Rater. It is time to move into the next generation of LTL shipping standards, and your moving partner is ready to help you.