[WHITE PAPER] E-Commerce Logistics: The Rise Of Multi-Channel Supply Chains
Luckily, today's manufacturers and distributors now have LTL E-Commerce logistics solutions that they can rely on. The key is the very thing that has driven the rise of online shopping – better technology. Today, Cerasis is a leader in Less Than Truckload (LTL) shipping and freight management and utilizes powerful technology and apps to help create a better way to manage E-Commerce shipping solutions.
In the spirit of educating more industrial manufacturing companies and distribution companies who are more apt to shipping LTL about e-commerce, Cerasis brings you the e-commerce logistics white paper which you can download below.
In this white paper you will learn:
- The Evolution of Logistics from traditional channels to e-commerce
- The Big Benefits of E-Commerce In Manufacturing
- Choosing Your Freight Shipping Strategy with e-commerce
- The Rise Of Omni-Channel Supply Chains And Maximizing Customer Satisfaction
- What About DIM Pricing in e-commerce logistics?
- Developing Your Reverse Logistics Strategy
- The Importance Of Good Inspection And Sorting
Download the E-Commerce Logistics: The Rise Of Multi-Channel Supply Chains White Paper
E-Commerce has changed the very face of how businesses sell products and how consumers buy them. Consider the numbers:
- Retail sales over the internet have more than quadrupled over the last ten years
- E-Commerce sales are now more than $260 billion annually
- About $75 billion of that is Amazon alone, but countless businesses are posting record sales
But what is often overlooked is the fact that the very logistics involved in E-Commerce are often more complex than most realize. Shipping items to their destination can become very expensive, and managing supply chains and logistics involved in E-Commerce has often been difficult.
Let us know if you have any questions about e-commerce logistics by commenting below!