[WHITE PAPER] The Ultimate Guide to Transportation Reverse Logistics
Here at Cerasis, we think it's important that our clients and customers understand that transportation reverse logistics (or reverse logistics in general for that matter) is much more than just a flashy buzzword. It's an integral part of helping your company thrive in today's competitive business world. A key part of that is that you fully understand not only what reverse logistics involves and how it can help you, but what its history is.
Reverse logistics really does go back further than most people realize. The key reason that it's only now getting the attention it deserves is through the development of transportation reverse logistics programs that help improve efficiency throughout the process.
With that said, we have assembled and written the Ultimate Guide to Transportation Reverse logistics as we have finalized our new technology product for Transportation Reverse Logistics. You can download a copy of the industry leading white paper by filling out the form to the right and below.
Cerasis developed, as an added functionality to our proprietary transportation management system, the Cerasis Rater, a transportation reverse logistics product in order to serve our shipper customers and future shipper customers to seamlessly handle returns, especially core returns, and warranty policies in the automotive aftermarket for Less-Than-Truckload shipping. However, for anyone who is looking to implement automation features, gain visibility into, and start reaping the benefits of an efficient transportation reverse logistics process, the Cerasis Reverse Logistics technology product is the only choice.
Fill Out the Form to Download The Ultimate Guide Transportation Reverse Logistics White Paper
This white paper is perfect for those who are looking to secure the benefits realized of a transportation reverse logistics capability, such as:
- Decreasing the total costs of freight and transportation in the reverse logistics process as you hand off routing and other time sensitive issues in transportation reverse logistics to a partner
- Consolidation – the consolidation of multiple returns into one shipment further reducing costs
- Centralized management suite that is built on ease of use and plugged into a robust transportation management system
- Increase customer satisfaction from tighter transportation reverse logistics processes
- Turn your transportation reverse logistics practice into a profit center
- And more which are listed in this industry leading white paper....
In this comprehensive transportation reverse logistics white paper, you will learn the following:
- Brief Overview of Cerasis
- What is Reverse Logistics?
- The Current Reverse Logistics Landscape
- A Closer Look At “The Why” Of Reverse Logistics
- Comparing Traditional Logistics Flow To Reverse Logistics Flow
- Transportation Reverse Logistics Are More Than Just Buzzwords
- The History of Reverse Logistics
- E-Commerce And It’s Huge Impact On Reverse Logistics
- The Aftermarket Auto Industry And The Use Of Transportation Reverse Logistics
- The Big Benefit Of Transportation Reverse Logistics
- Why Reverse Logistics Systems and Transportation Management Should Be Considered Together
- Cerasis Reverse Logistics Technology Product Capabilities
Interested in learning more about the Cerasis Transportation Reverse Logistics product? Schedule a Demo of this product today.