The Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal unveiled its annual list of Fast 50 companies in 2004. Cerasis, ranked #12, is proud to have received this honor.
Adam Robinson oversees the overall marketing strategy for Cerasis including website development, social media and content marketing, trade show marketing, email campaigns, and webinar marketing. Mr. Robinson works with the business development department to create messaging that attracts the right decision makers, gaining inbound leads and increasing brand awareness all while shortening sales cycles, the time it takes to gain sales appointments and set proper sales and execution expectations.
Latest posts by Adam Robinson (see all)
- How to Procure Full Truckloads in Tight Capacity – June 19, 2018
- [WEBINAR] Inbound Marketing for Manufacturers – June 18, 2018
- Freight Consolidation for Full Truckload: The Hidden Gem of Full Truckload Shipping – June 14, 2018
Other Posts You Might Like:
- Cerasis Increases Freight Broker Surety Bond to $250,000, Is Now TIA Performance Certified
- Ginny Devlaminck Hired as Freight Desk Manager
- Cerasis Splits Freight Management Services Into Two Focused Departments
- 3PL Company and Freight Technology Provider, Cerasis, Inc., Exhibiting at Eastec 2013 Tradeshow
- Cerasis Co-Hosts “The Growth of E-Commerce and Its Freight Transportation Impacts” Webinar for U.S. ...